- ComplaintRoom.in is only a platform for users to post their complaints and reviews about any company or personal issue. ComplaintRoom always assumes that the users have a positive intent in writing their complaints and reviews.
- Complaints posted on ComplaintRoom.in are only the personal opinion of users, and do not represent the opinions of ComplaintRoom. We are not responsible for the information posted by users on ComplaintRoom.in, as we do not and cannot review every message posted by users on ComplaintRoom.in.
- The users who post their complaints, reviews or comments on ComplaintRoom.in, are solely responsible for the same, as the complaint, review or comment will be posted on ComplaintRoom.in for public view.
- We neither check or edit reviews/ complaints or comments posted by users on ComplaintRoom.in nor investigate them for accuracy.
- We are not responsible to help the users to resolve their complaints. On ComplaintRoom.in users help themselves by posting their complaints or reviews on ComplaintRoom.in and to send their message to any business/ company or individual through world wide web.
- Under any circumstances ComplaintRoom.in will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or any other content posted on ComplaintRoom.in.
- Posted complaints, reviews or comments may be indexed by internet search engines like google, yahoo etc. We can not be held responsible to remove the results crawled by search engines.
- Users may receive e-mail messages from others users resulting from posting your complaint, review or comment on ComplaintRoom.in.
- ComplaintRoom.in does not knowingly allow users to post incorrect or false information, whatever is posted, it is the responsibility of the user who is submitting the information on ComplaintRoom.in.
- All trademarks, logos, images, product names and brands are property of their respective owners.
- ComplaintRoom reserves the right to amend any or all of the above policies, guidelines and disclaimer without notification.
- All subjects to Chandigarh (India) jurisdiction only.
Removal of Information:
- Users are suggested to check the content carefully before submitting it to the ComplaintRoom. After publishing the content on Complaint Room, users will not be able to remove/ edit the content. However, in case your issue is resolved, you can mark your complaint as "Resolved" through your dashboard.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated to remove any complaint, review or comment from ComplaintRoom.in.
- In case a review/ comment contains any profanity, obscenities, threats of physical violence or private financial information such as social security numbers/ credit card details, or totally illegal under any law, you can submit your request through the Content Removal Form Here.
- In other cases, if we receive any court order to remove any content from the portal as per the Information Technology Act, we'll remove the same from ComplaintRoom.in immediately. The court order can be submitted Through Here.
Contact Grievance Officer:
- The contact information for ComplaintRoom's Grievance Officer, published in accordance with the requirement under Indian law is as below-
ComplaintRoom.inLevel 4, Tower A,Godrej Eternia, Plot no. 70,Industrial Area-1, Chandigarh-160002 India Email: legal[at]complaintroom[dot]in