My trading account withdrawal is freezed. Unable to withdraw. Fraud trading website www.iss3.com/mobile/#/ & CID investment advisory co.ltd Hong Kong, And whatsapp group Road to wealth A24 with a trading platform under the name BSQ.
both are same and still operating as on date under the same domain.
Sequence of events.
1. I was contacted on whatsapp chat by HONG KONG based wealth assistant named SARAH working with CID investment advisory co.ltd Hong Kong, with Whatsapp number +[Protected]
2. I was told that I could make a stable income upto 1000 usd daily by making Binary trading option and I was registered in a trading Platform named www.iss3.com/mobile/#/ (later found that it is a fake but it is still active as on date) Address: 531A Upper cross street 04-95 Hong Lim Complex, Singapore 051531
3. CID advisory co informed me that Seconds contract direction Trading advice will be provided in the whatsapp group BTC fortune VIP029. Whatsapp Admins numbers are: +[Protected],+[Protected], +[Protected], +[Protected].
4. I got registered and added 20,000 usdt for the purpose of trading and entered into a contract with CID investment advisory co. ltd hk, & that 50% profits will be shared after completion of one week cooperation cycle.
5. At the end of one week cycle made a profit of 177515 usdt. When I asked for withdrawal of profits I was told that I have to pay the 50% of share upfront as commission then only withdrawal will be permitted and my account withdrawal was freezed.
This was not informed earlier and neither is mentioned in the contract for advance payment.
6. After requesting I was told to pay 18000 usdt (35%) of the profits upfront and balance to be paid after removal of withdrawal of freeze in ISS3.com platform.
7. I obliged and paid 18000 usdt to their commission account so as to get the freeze removed.
8. After paying 18000 usdt, they said that there was calculation error and I need to pay additional 22165 usdt to get the freeze removed.
9. I promised them that I will pay I tried but could not raise the funds. They push to borrow or sell your property etc.
10. Again requested them to allow me to attend to their office and pay the commission due amount in their office. That’s when I found out that they don’t have phone number, email office address, nothing. The address provided are fake.
11. Very surprising a country like Singapore can allow such activities right under their nose.
12. Please note two parties are involved, one ISS3.com a trading platform registered at Singapore and another CID advisory co.ltd. hk. But they were able to freeze my withdrawal. (later found both are same under same domain and are fraud online scam makers).
13. Later I said I want my principal of 38000 usdt back and I am not interested in profits. But they are reluctant to allow for withdrawal. How can a trading advisory firm block my account in trading platform? As on date I have about 288654 usdt in trading my account.
14. Since last one month I was driven to the edge of bankruptcy and mental suffering which I cannot explain.
15. As soon as I told them that I going to complain and make it legal proceedings, they immediately formed another whatsapp group under the whatsapp group Road to wealth A24 and a trading platform under the name BSQ.
16. Now as on date both groups are active and what is pathetic is no one can do anything.
Request all not to fall prey to this kind of Fake websites. Why enforcement agencies allow these kind of people who play with our hard earned money.
CID investment advisory co. ltd. HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS
BUILDING A, BUILDING 611,
cid account manager number: +[Protected]
Hong Kong address: 2806-2808, 28th floor, no.8 Financial street Hong kong.
Service tel: +[Protected]
Consultant name: Sarah
531A UPER CROSS STREET
04-95 HONG LIM COMPLEX